Ultimate Tiger Photography Tour at Bandhavgarh and Tadoba
Ultimate Tiger Photography Tour at Bandhavgarh and Tadoba for 12 days/11 nights. Bandhavgarh is world famous for tigers. The lesser-known Tadoba andhari tiger reserve (TATR) also known as the Jewel of Vidharbha has entered the list of best places for tigers. Bandhavgarh and Tadoba are both known for frequent tiger sightings. This tour gives a lot of chances to see tigers in their natural environment. This is a Private Guided tour accompanied by a wildlife photographer. We will stay in comfortably air-conditioned jungle resorts. Photographer or not, if your focus is Tigers then this is the Ultimate Tiger Tour.
Features & Information
Highlights of Ultimate Tiger Photography Tour
- Accompanied by Wildlife Photographer Talat Khalid.
- The best parks to see & photograph wild Bengal tigers.
- 20 Jungle safaris/game drives in 4×4 open private jeep (gypsy).
- Small group of 2 people on average, max 5.
- Only 2-3 participants in each vehicle (can seat 6) for optimal watching & photographic opportunity.
- Ideal for nature lovers & photographers of any skill level.
- Serious focus on great wildlife watching & photography.
- Less Travel and Maximum time spent in the forest.
- Spacious Air conditioned vehicles for traveling to the parks.
Itinerary of Ultimate Tiger Photography Tour
- Day 1 – Pickup from Jabalpur airport/hotel in morning. We will travel by road (approx 3-4 hrs) to Bandhavgarh and Check-in at the resort at noon. After lunch, we will go for our first Evening safari inside the Bandhavgarh park.
- Day 2,3,4,5 – Everyday we will do Morning and Evening Safari inside the park.
- Day 6 – We will do Morning Safari, after lunch, we will Drive from Bandhavgarh to Jabalpur (approx 3-4 hrs). We will board the overnight train from Jabalpur to Nagpur reaching in the morning.
- Day 7 – We Reach Early Morning at Nagpur and Drive to Tadoba (3-4 hrs). We will reach around noon. After lunch, we will do evening safari inside the Tadoba park.
- Day 8,9,10,11 – Everyday we will do Morning and Evening Safari inside the park.
- Day 12 – On the last day we will do Morning Game Drive, After Lunch, we will check-out and drive back to Nagpur. The Tour concludes at Nagpur Airport.
Jabalpur – Bandhavgarh – Jabalpur – Nagpur – Tadoba – Nagpur
Alternate Flight Option available at additional cost.
If you prefer to fly instead of the overnight train from Jabalpur to Nagpur then Day 6 & 7 will be as follows.
- Day 6 – We will do Morning Game Drive. After lunch, we will Drive from Bandhavgarh to Jabalpur (approx 3-4 hrs). Fly Jabalpur to Delhi in the early evening (approx 2-3 hrs flight). Transfer to Delhi hotel, have Dinner and overnight at Delhi hotel.
- Day 7 – Early morning transfer to Delhi airport, fly from Delhi to Nagpur (2 hrs). Try to take a flight that reaches before 10 a.m. at Nagpur, drive from Nagpur to Tadoba (3-4 hrs). After lunch, Evening Game Drive inside the park.
Overseas Nationals (Cost given below is in Indian Rupees)
Cost per person is
Single occupancy available at additional Supplementary charge.
You can opt to attend only 6D/5N of this tour, which is only Bandhavgarh or Tadoba. If you wish to attend the shorter tour see our 6d/5n Wild Tiger Bandhavgarh or Tadoba tour for Cost & Details.
- 20 open jeep safaris
- All park fees
- 10 nights accommodation in comfortable air-conditioned jungle resorts based on double occupancy
- All meals including morning and evening tea
- Pickup/Drop from/to Jabalpur/Nagpur
- The overnight train travels in Air-conditioned class between parks.
- Packaged Mineral Water for Drinking
- Services of local guides and drivers
- Services of Wildlife photographer Talat Khalid as your photography guide and tour leader.
Cost does not Include
- Your travel charges from your home town to Jabalpur and back.
- Rides on an elephant for tiger shows.
- Tips to forest guides and resort staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas Laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature
- Forest fees for Handicams/Video cameras (forest fees if any for still cameras will be paid).
- Stay in very comfortable air-conditioned & elegantly furnished jungle resorts.
- Accommodations are with Modern amenities including air-conditioned rooms, hot showers, 24 hrs power backup with a generator, Bottled Drinking Water.
- Fantastic multi-cuisine kitchen serving a variety of dishes for both vegetarian & nonvegetarian taste.
- The accommodations are quite close to the forest and have a very natural ambiance.
- Lots of bird life in the resort makes for a pleasant surrounding, especially for birders & photographers.
Let us know if you need more details including images of the accommodations used.
About the Ultimate Tiger Photography Tour at Bandhavgarh and Tadoba
Ultimate Tiger Photography Tour at Bandhavgarh and Tadoba is designed for exceptional Tiger watching & photography experience.
Although the focus and prime attraction of this tour are the Bengal Tigers you may also see & photograph other wildlife like Gaurs (wild oxen also known as Indian bisons), dholes (wild dogs), sloth bears, jackals, jungle cats and birds including raptors and owls.
All our tours operate at an easy pace that we believe is necessary for good wildlife watching and photography. Thus we give more time at each place, instead of hopping around from place to place. Wildlife in our experience requires time and patience.
Each tour itinerary is simple and needs minimum travel outside the forest. We spend most of the time on safari watching and photographing wildlife.
A tour with us will give you the opportunity to explore and know the place and its inhabitants.
Private guided tour
All our tours are private guided tours with a very tiny group of nature lovers. The average group size is usually 2 or 3 people.
Advantages to photographers
Beginners or Amateur Photographers can learn a lot in the field from the accompanying wildlife photographer. They also gain a lot of in the field insight and practical tips about wildlife photography and animal behavior.
Professional photographers definitely benefit from the experience of the accompanying photographer about the place and the animals. This improves the chances of a great photograph by being in right place and position.
Best time for wildlife
We enter the forest as soon as the park gates open in morning and stay as late in the evening before the park gate closes. We understand that the Best possible time to watch & photograph wildlife is early mornings and late evenings when animal activity is at its highest and the soft golden light creates great images.
Timings vary depending on the seasons and the park officials. Mornings safari usually starts as early as 6:00 a.m. and evenings end around sunset.
What to expect
20 jungle safaris during the 11 days will give plenty of chances to watch & photograph the Bengal Tigers and a host of other amazing.
Who can join this tour?
Any person who wants to see or photograph tigers and other wildlife, along with other like-minded people.
How to reach Jabalpur?
From Delhi/Mumbai, you can take the overnight train or Flight to Jabalpur. The tour starts at Jabalpur and ends at Nagpur. Both Jabalpur and Nagpur have daily direct flights from/to Delhi or Mumbai.
The cost for nonphotographer participants e.g. spouses & friends is the same as photographers. The cost for foreigners is higher than that for Indians.