Ultimate Tiger Photography Tour at Bandhavgarh and Tadoba
Ultimate Tiger Photography Tour at Bandhavgarh and Tadoba for 12 days/11 nights. We Stay in comfortable air conditioned jungle resorts. With Two of the best tiger parks of India, this is a no-brainer. Private Guided Accompanied by a wildlife photographer. Bandhavgarh is world famous as one the best place for tigers. The lesser known Tadoba andhari tiger reserve (TATR) also known as the Jewel of Vidharbha has joined the list of best places for tigers. Both Bandhavgarh and Tadoba are known for their frequent tiger sightings. This tour has the Maximum opportunity to see tigers in their natural habitat. Photographer or not, if your focus is Tigers then this is the Ultimate Tiger Tour.
Features & Information
- Accompanied by Wildlife Photographer Talat Khalid.
- Small group of 2 people on average, max 5
- The best place to see & photograph wild Bengal tigers.
- 20 Jungle safaris/game drives in 4×4 open private jeep (gypsy).
- Only 2-3 participants in each vehicle (can seat 6) for optimal watching & photographic opportunity from both sides of the vehicle.
- Ideal for nature lovers & photographers of any skill level.
- Less Travel and Maximum time spent in the forest.
- Serious focus on great wildlife watching & photography.
- Spacious Air conditioned vehicles for traveling to the parks.
- Day 1 – Pickup from Jabalpur airport/hotel in morning, travel by road (approx 3-4 hrs) to Bandhavgarh, Check-in at the resort at noon. After lunch, Evening Game Drive inside the park.
- Day 2,3,4,5 – Morning and Evening Game Drives inside the park.
- Day 6 – Morning Game Drive, after lunch, Drive from Bandhavgarh to Jabalpur (approx 3-4 hrs). Overnight train from Jabalpur to Nagpur reaching in the morning.
- Day 7 – Reach Early Morning at Nagpur, Drive to Tadoba (3-4 hrs). Breakfast at Resort. After lunch, Evening Game Drive inside the park.
- Day 8,9,10,11 – Morning and Evening Game Drives inside the park.
- Day 12 – Morning Game Drive, After Lunch and check-out and drive back to Nagpur. The Tour concludes at Nagpur Airport.
Jabalpur – Bandhavgarh – Jabalpur – Nagpur – Tadoba – NagpurAlternate Flight Option available at additional cost.
If you prefer to fly instead of the overnight train from Jabalpur to Nagpur then Day 6 & 7 will be as follows.
- Day 6 – Morning Game Drive, after lunch, Drive from Bandhavgarh to Jabalpur (approx 3-4 hrs). Fly Jabalpur to Delhi in evening around 18:35 (approx 2-3 hrs flight). flight Reaches Delhi around 20:45, transfer to Delhi hotel,have Dinner and overnight at Delhi hotel.
- Day 7 – Early morning transfer to Delhi airport, fly from Delhi to Nagpur (2 hrs). Try to take a flight that reaches before 10 a.m. at Nagpur, drive from Nagpur to Tadoba (3-4 hrs). After lunch, Evening Game Drive inside the park.
Cost per person is
Single occupancy available at additional Supplementary charge.
You can opt to attend only 6D/5N of this tour, which is only Bandhavgarh or Tadoba. If you wish to attend the shorter tour see our 6d/5n Wild Tiger Bandhavgarh or Tadoba tour for Cost & Details.Cost Includes
- 20 open jeep safaris
- All park fees
- 10 nights accommodation in comfortable air-conditioned jungle resorts based on double occupancy
- All meals including morning and evening tea
- Pickup/Drop from/to Jabalpur/Nagpur
- The overnight train travels in Air-conditioned class between parks.
- Packaged Mineral Water for Drinking
- Services of local guides and drivers
- Services of Wildlife photographer Talat Khalid as your photography guide and tour leader.
- Your travel charges from your home town to Jabalpur and back.
- Rides on an elephant for tiger shows.
- Tips to forest guides and resort staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas Laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature
- Forest fees for Handicams/Video cameras (forest fees if any for still cameras will be paid).
- Stay in very comfortable air conditioned & elegantly furnished jungle resorts.
- Modern amenities including air conditioned rooms, hot showers, 24 hrs power backup with a generator, Bottled Drinking Water.
- Fantastic multi-cuisine kitchen serving a variety of dishes for both vegetarian & nonvegetarian taste.
- Our accommodations are quite close to the forest and have a very natural ambiance.
- Lots of bird life in the resort makes for a pleasant surrounding, especially for birders & photographers.
- Let us know if you need more details including images of the accommodations used.
Although the focus and prime attraction of this tour are the Bengal tigers you may also see & photograph other wildlife like Gaurs (wild oxen also known as Indian bisons), dholes (wild dogs), jackals, jungle cats and birds including raptors and owls.
All our tours operate at an easy pace that we believe is necessary for good wildlife watching and photography. Thus we give more time at each place, instead of hopping around from place to place. Wildlife in our experience requires time and patience.
Each tour itinerary is simple and needs minimum travel outside the forest. We spend most of the time on safari watching and photographing wildlife.
A tour with us will give you the opportunity to explore and know the place and its inhabitants.Private guided tour All our tours are private guided tours with a very tiny group of nature lovers. The average group size is usually 2 or 3 people. Advantages to photographers Beginners or Amateur Photographers can learn a lot in the field from the accompanying wildlife photographer. They also gain a lot of in the field insight and practical tips about wildlife photography and animal behavior.
Professional photographers definitely benefit from the experience of the accompanying photographer about the place and the animals. This improves the chances of a great photograph by being in right place and position.Best time for wildlife We enter the forest as soon as the park gates open in morning and stay as late in the evening before the park gate closes. We understand that the Best possible time to watch & photograph wildlife is the early mornings and late evenings when animal activity is at its highest and the soft golden light creates great images.
Timings vary depending on the seasons and the park officials. Mornings safari usually starts as early as 6:00 a.m. and evenings end around sunset.What to expect 20 jungle safaris during the 11 days will give plenty of opportunities to watch & photograph the Bengal Tigers and a host of other amazing wildlife like langurs, cheetals, sambars, jackals, gaurs(Indian bison), dholes(Indian wild dogs), Magar (crocodile) and a variety of birds. Etc Who can join this tour? Any person who wants to see or photograph tigers and other wildlife, along with other like-minded people. How to reach Jabalpur? From Delhi/Mumbai, you can take the overnight train or Flight to Jabalpur. The tour starts at Jabalpur and ends at Nagpur. Both Jabalpur and Nagpur have daily direct flights from/to Delhi or Mumbai. Cost The cost for nonphotographer participants e.g. spouses & friends is the same as photographers. The cost for foreigners is higher than that for Indians.