Tiger Photography Tour at Ranthambore
Tiger Photography at Ranthambore for 6 days/5 nights with 10 Game Drives inside the Tiger Reserve. Ranthambore is one of the best parks to see and photograph Wild Bengal Tigers. In Ranthambore, Tiger Sightings are frequent which is good for Tiger Photography. Ranthambore’s landscape is a mixture of wildlife in the middle of old monuments. Stay is in a deluxe resort, with most modern facilities. A Wildlife Photographer guides the tour. Travel with us on a wildlife holiday and fulfill your dream to photograph Tigers.
Features & Information
Highlights of Tiger Photography tour
- Led by Wildlife Photographer Talat Khalid.
- The best park to see & photograph wild Bengal Tigers.
- Ranthambore has a beautiful landscape blending the wildlife with old monuments.
- 10 Jungle safaris/game drives, in a 4×4 open private vehicle (gypsy).
- Average 2 Guest so no crowd. Max 5.
- 2-3 guests per vehicle, hence, comfortable watching & photography. (can seat 6)
- Best for nature lovers & photographers of any skill level.
- Less Travel, hence, Maximum time spent in the forest.
- Spacious, Air-conditioned, Innova SUV for transfers, so there is ample space for camera bags & luggage.
Itinerary of the Tiger Photography Tour
- Day 1 – Pickup from Jaipur airport/hotel in the morning. We will then travel by road (approx 3-4 hrs) to Ranthambore and Check-in at the resort at noon. After lunch, we will go on our first Evening Game Drive inside the Ranthambore park in search of the wild Bengal tiger.
- Day 2,3,4,5 – We will do Morning and Evening Game Drives inside the park tracking and photographing Tigers and other wildlife.
- Day 6 – On the last Morning Game Drive, after Breakfast, we will check-out and drive back to Jaipur. The Tour will conclude at Jaipur (at our designated place usually airport/hotel).
Jaipur – Ranthambore – Jaipur
Overseas Nationals (Cost given below is in Indian Rupees)
Cost per person is
Single occupancy available at an additional Supplementary charge.
Optional Professional Service
A good driver for safari vehicle is a key asset for great photography in India. An Alert and good driver would anticipate the movement of animals and other vehicles and position you in the best position to photograph the animal. e.g. Facing the tiger while a bad one may not be able to position properly and you end up behind the tiger with only butt shots or even behind other vehicles and you may not be able to shoot the animal. Although we have our own chosen good drivers in most parks throughout the tour in most park, included in the cost, In Ranthambore forest dept charges an extra fees to keep the same driver. Cost of having the same Driver for the entire tour of 5 Nights is approx
- 10 open jeep safaris
- All park fees
- 5 nights accommodation in comfortable air conditioned jungle resorts based on double occupancy
- All meals including morning and evening tea
- Pickup/Drop from/to Jaipur/Jaipur
- Packaged Mineral Water for Drinking
- Services of local guides and drivers
- Services of Wildlife photographer Talat Khalid as your photography guide and tour leader.
Cost does not Include
- Your travel charges from your home town to Jaipur and back.
- Rides on an elephant for tiger shows.
- Tips to forest guides and resort staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas Laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature
- Forest fees for Handicams/Video cameras (forest fees if any for still cameras will be paid).
- Stay will be in very comfortable air-conditioned & elegantly furnished jungle resorts.
- The accommodation has Modern amenities including air-conditioned rooms, hot showers, 24 hrs power backup with a generator, Bottled Drinking Water.
- A Fantastic multi-cuisine kitchen serving a variety of dishes for both vegetarian & nonvegetarian taste.
- The accommodation is quite close to the forest and has a very natural ambiance.
- Lots of bird life in the resort makes for a pleasant surrounding, especially for birders & photographers.
Let us know if you need more details including images of the accommodations used.
About the Ranthambore tiger photography tour
Ranthambore Tiger Photography Tour is designed for outstanding Tiger watching & photography experience.
All our tours operate at an easy pace that we believe is necessary for good wildlife watching and photography. Thus we give more time at each place, instead of hopping around from place to place. Wildlife in our experience requires time and patience.
Each tour itinerary is simple and needs minimum travel outside the forest. We spend most of the time on safari watching and photographing wildlife.
A tour with us will give you the opportunity to explore and know the place and its inhabitants.
Private guided tour
All our tours are private guided tours with a very tiny group of nature lovers. The average group size is usually 2 or 3 people.
Advantages to photographers
Beginners or Amateur Photographers can learn a lot in the field from the accompanying wildlife photographer. They also gain a lot of in the field insight and practical tips about wildlife photography and animal behavior.
Professional photographers definitely benefit from the experience of the accompanying photographer about the place and the animals. This improves the chances of a great photograph by being in right place and position.
Best time for wildlife
We enter the forest as soon as the park gates open in morning and stay as late in the evening before the park gate closes. We understand that the Best possible time to watch & photograph wildlife is the early mornings and late evenings when animal activity is at its highest and the soft golden light creates great images.
Timings vary depending on the seasons and the park officials. Mornings safari usually starts as early as 6:00 a.m. and evenings end around sunset.
What to expect
10 jungle game drives during the tour will give plenty of opportunities to watch & photograph a lot of animals.
Tigers and other animals like langurs, cheetals, sambars, jackals Etc. You can also see a lot of birds.
Ranthambore also has an ancient fort. You can see the human presence around the park. A visit to the fort can be arranged at an extra cost.
Who can join this tour?
Any person who wants to see or photograph tigers and other wildlife, along with other like-minded people.
How to reach Jaipur?
From Delhi/Mumbai, you can take the overnight train or Flight to Jaipur. The tour starts and ends at Jaipur. Jaipur has daily direct flights to Delhi or Mumbai.
The cost for nonphotographer participants e.g. spouses & friends is the same as photographers. The cost for foreigners is higher than that for Indians.