Tadoba Tiger Photography Tour
Tadoba Tiger Photography Tour for 6 days/5 nights. Tadoba andhari tiger reserve or T.A.T.R. is also known as the Jewel of Vidharbha. Stay is in comfortably air-conditioned jungle resort. This Private Tour is accompanied by a wildlife photographer. Tadoba is the New Gem of Tiger Parks in India although it is new to international tourism.
Features & Information
Highlights of Tadoba Tiger Photography Tour
- Accompanied by Wildlife Photographer Talat Khalid.
- The best place to see & photograph wild Bengal tigers.
- 10 Jungle safaris/game drives in 4×4 open private jeep (gypsy).
- Small group of 2 people on average, max 5
- Only 2-3 participants in each vehicle (can seat 6) for optimal watching & photographic opportunity.
- Ideal for nature lovers & photographers of any skill level.
- Serious focus on great wildlife watching & photography.
- Less Travel and Maximum time spent in the forest.
- Spacious Air conditioned vehicles for traveling to the parks.
Itinerary of Tadoba Tiger Photography Tour.
- Day 1 – Pickup from Nagpur airport/hotel in the morning. We will travel by road (approx 3-4 hrs) to Tadoba and Check-in at the resort at noon. After lunch, we will go for our first Evening Game Drive inside the Tadoba park.
- Day 2,3,4,5 – Every day we will do Morning and Evening Game Drives inside the park.
- Day 6 – On last day we will do Morning Game Drive. After Lunch, we check-out and drive back to Nagpur. The Tour ends at Nagpur (at our designated place).
Nagpur – Tadoba – Nagpur
Overseas Nationals (Cost given below is in Indian Rupees)
Cost per person is
Single occupancy available at additional Supplementary charge.
- Pickup/Drop from/to Nagpur
- 10 open jeep safaris
- All park fees
- Forest Fees for 2 Still Cameras/person
- 5 nights accommodation in comfortable air-conditioned & jungle resort based on double occupancy
- All meals including morning and evening tea
- Packaged Mineral Water for Drinking
- Services of local guides and drivers
- Services of Wildlife photographer Talat Khalid as your photography guide and tour leader.
Cost does not Include
- Your travel charges from your home town to Nagpur and back.
- Tips to forest guides and resort staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas
- Laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature
- Forest fees for Handicams/Video cameras (forest fees if any for 2 still cameras will be paid).
- Stay in comfortable air-conditioned & elegantly furnished jungle resorts.
- The accommodation has Modern amenities including air-conditioned rooms, hot showers, 24 hrs power backup with a generator, Bottled Drinking Water.
- Fantastic multi-cuisine kitchen serving a variety of dishes for both vegetarian & non-vegetarian taste.
- The accommodation is quite close to the forest and has a very natural ambiance.
- Lots of bird life in the resort makes for a pleasant surrounding, especially for birders & photographers.
Let us know if you need more details including images of the accommodations used.
About the Tadoba Tiger Photography Tour
Tadoba Tiger Photography Tour is designed for outstanding Tiger watching & photography experience.
All our tours operate at an easy pace that we believe is necessary for good wildlife watching and photography. Thus we give more time at each place, instead of hopping around from place to place. Wildlife in our experience requires time and patience.
Each tour itinerary is simple and needs minimum travel outside the forest. We spend most of the time on safari watching and photographing wildlife.
A tour with us will give you the opportunity to explore and know the place and its inhabitants and take better photographs of wildlife.
Private guided tour
All our tours are private guided tours with a very tiny group of nature lovers. The average group size is usually 2 or 3 people.
Advantages to photographers
Beginners or Amateur Photographers can learn a lot in the field from the accompanying wildlife photographer. They also gain a lot of in the field insight and practical tips about wildlife photography and animal behavior.
Professional photographers definitely benefit from the experience of the accompanying photographer about the place and the animals. This improves the chances of a great photograph by being in right place and position.
Best time for wildlife
We will start and end our safaris according to the forest dept timings. We understand that the Best possible time to watch & photograph wildlife is the early mornings and late evenings when animal activity is at its highest and the soft golden light creates great images.
Timings vary depending on the seasons and the park officials. Mornings safari usually starts as early as 6:00 a.m. and evenings end around sunset.
What to expect
10 jungle safaris/game drives during the 6 days will give plenty of opportunities to watch & photograph not only tigers but a host of other amazing wildlife like langurs, cheetals, gaurs, marsh crocodiles, birds. Etc. There is a good chance for sloth bears and wild dogs.
Who can join this tour?
Any person who wants to see or photograph tigers and other wildlife, along with other like-minded people.
How to reach Nagpur?
From Delhi/Mumbai, you can take the overnight train or Flight to Nagpur. The tour starts and ends at Nagpur. Nagpur has daily direct flights to Delhi or Mumbai.
The cost for nonphotographer participants e.g. spouses & friends is the same as photographers. The cost for foreigners is higher than that for Indians.