Bandhavgarh Tiger Photography tour
Bandhavgarh Tiger Photography Tour for 6 days and 5 nights. Bandhavgarh national park is one of India’s premier tiger parks and the best place to see and photograph the wild Bengal Tiger. We will stay in comfortably air-conditioned jungle resort. This private guided tiger photography tour will give plenty of chances to photograph tigers up-close. This Tour is highly recommended for those focused on Tigers especially if this is your first tiger tour.
Features & Information
Highlights of Bandhavgarh Tiger Photography Tour
- Accompanied by Wildlife Photographer Talat Khalid.
- The best place to see & photograph wild Bengal tigers.
- 10 Jungle safaris/game drives in 4×4 open private jeep (gypsy).
- The best safari drivers for Photography
- Only 2-3 participants in each vehicle (can seat 6) for optimal watching & photographic opportunity.
- Small group of 2 people on average, max 5
- Ideal for nature lovers & photographers of any skill level.
- Serious focus on great wildlife watching & photography.
- Less Travel and Maximum time spent in the forest.
- A spacious Air-conditioned vehicle for transfers.
Itinerary of Bandhavgarh Tiger Photography Tour
- Day 1 – Pickup from Jabalpur airport/hotel in the morning. We will then travel by road (approx 3-4 hrs) to Bandhavgarh and Check-in at the resort at noon.
- After lunch, We will go on our first Evening Game Drive inside Bandhavgarh park in search of the Bengal tigers.
- Day 2,3,4,5 – Every day we will do Morning and Evening Game Drives inside the park.
- Day 6 – On our last day, we will do Morning Game Drive. After Breakfast, we check-out and drive back to Jabalpur. The Tour concludes at Jabalpur (at our designated place).
Jabalpur – Bandhavgarh – Jabalpur
Overseas Nationals (Cost given below is in Indian Rupees)
Cost per person is
Single occupancy available at additional Supplementary charge.
- 10 open jeep safaris
- All park fees
- 5 nights accommodation in comfortable air conditioned jungle resorts based on double occupancy
- All meals including morning and evening tea
- Pickup/Drop from/to Jabalpur/Jabalpur
- Packaged Mineral Water for Drinking
- Services of local guides and drivers
- Services of Wildlife photographer Talat Khalid as your photography guide and tour leader.
Cost does not Include
- Your travel charges from your home town to Jabalpur and back.
- Rides on an elephant for tiger shows.
- Tips to forest guides and resort staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas Laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature
- Forest fees for Handicams/Video cameras (forest fees if any for still cameras will be paid).
- Stay is in very comfortable air-conditioned & elegantly furnished jungle resorts.
- The accommodations have modern amenities including air-conditioned rooms, hot showers, 24 hrs power backup with a generator, Bottled Drinking Water.
- A Fantastic multi-cuisine kitchen serving a variety of dishes for both vegetarian & nonvegetarian taste.
- Accommodation is quite close to the forest and has a very natural ambiance.
- There are lots of bird life in the resort which makes for a pleasant surrounding, especially for birders & photographers.
Let us know if you need more details including images of the accommodations used.
About the Bandhavgarh Tiger Photography Tour
Bandhavgarh Tiger Photography Tour is designed for an excellent Tiger watching & photography experience.
All our tours operate at an easy pace that we believe is necessary for good wildlife watching and photography. Thus we give more time at each place, instead of hopping around from place to place. Wildlife in our experience requires time and patience.
Each tour itinerary is simple and needs minimum travel outside the forest. We spend most of the time on safari watching and photographing wildlife.
A tour with us will give you the opportunity to explore and know the place and its inhabitants and take better photographs of wildlife.
Private guided tour
All our tours are private guided tours with a very tiny group of nature lovers. The average group size is usually 2 or 3 people.
Advantages to photographers
Beginners or Amateur Photographers can learn a lot in the field from the accompanying wildlife photographer. They also gain a lot of in the field insight and practical tips about wildlife photography and animal behavior.
Professional photographers definitely benefit from the experience of the accompanying photographer about the place and the animals. This improves the chances of a great photograph by being in right place and position.
Best time for wildlife
We will start and end our safaris according to the forest dept timings. We understand that the Best possible time to watch & photograph wildlife is the early mornings and late evenings when animal activity is at its highest and the soft golden light creates great images.
Timings vary depending on the seasons and the park officials. Mornings safari usually starts as early as 6:00 a.m. and evenings end around sunset.
What to expect
10 jungle game drives during the tour will give plenty of opportunities to watch & photograph a lot of animals.
Tigers and other animals like langurs, cheetals, sambars, jackals Etc. You can also see a lot of birds.
A visit to the ancient 1000-year-old Bandhavgarh Forts reclining statue of Lord Vishnu is possible.
Who can join this tour?
Any person who wants to see or photograph tigers and other wildlife, along with other like-minded people.
How to reach Jabalpur?
From Delhi/Mumbai, you can take the overnight train or Flight to Jabalpur. The tour starts and ends at Jabalpur. Jabalpur has daily direct flights to Delhi or Mumbai.
The cost for nonphotographer participants e.g. spouses & friends is the same as photographers. The cost for foreigners is higher than that for Indians.