Pench Wildlife Tour
Pench Wildlife Tour for 4 days and 3 nights. The Pench National Park is said to be the inspiration for Kipling’s Jungle Book. Tigers, Leopards, Jackals, Wild dogs/Dholes they are all found here. Pench is known by the river Pench that divides it into two. The Teak forest is quite different from the Sal forest of the nearby forest.
Features & Information
Highlights of Pench Wildlife Tour
- Accompanied by Wildlife Photographer Talat Khalid.
- Comfortable Air Conditioned Accommodation.
- Variety of Animals & Birds including the Tiger.
- Small group of 2 people on average, max 5
- 6 Safaris in the Park.
- Ideal for nature lovers & photographers of any skill level.
- Serious focus on great wildlife watching & photography.
- A spacious Air-conditioned vehicle for transfer to the park.
Itinerary of Pench Wildlife Tour
- Day 1 – Pickup from Nagpur in the early morning. We will travel by road (approx 2-3 hrs) to Pench. Check-in at around noon. After lunch, We go for our first Evening Safari.
- Day 2,3 – Morning and Evening Safari in Pench National Park.
- Day 4 – Morning Drive, after Breakfast, check-out and drive back to Nagpur. The Tour concludes at Nagpur.
Nagpur – Pench – Nagpur
Cost of Pench Wildlife Tour
- 6 Safaris in Pench.
- 3 nights accommodation based on double occupancy
- All meals including morning and evening tea
- Pickup/Drop from/to Nagpur
- Packaged Mineral Water for Drinking
- Services of local guides and drivers
- Services of Wildlife photographer Talat Khalid as your photography guide and tour leader.
Does not Include
- Your travel charges from your home town to Nagpur and back.
- Tips to guides and resort staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas Laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature.
- We Stay in very comfortable air-conditioned & elegantly furnished resort.
- The Accommodation has Modern amenities including air-conditioned rooms, hot showers, 24 hrs power backup with a generator, Bottled Drinking Water.
- A Fantastic multi-cuisine kitchen serving a variety of dishes for both vegetarian & nonvegetarian taste.
- The accommodation is bordering the park with a very natural ambiance.
- Let us know if you need more details including images of the accommodations used.
About the Pench Wildlife Tour
Even though this is a short offbeat tour, we still operate it at an easy pace that we believe is necessary for good wildlife watching and photography. Wildlife in our experience requires time and patience.
We will spend most of the time especially early mornings and late evenings in the park.
A tour with us to this teak forest will give you the opportunity to explore and know the place and its inhabitants.
Private guided tour
All our tours are private guided tours with a very tiny group of nature lovers. The average group size is usually 2 or 3 people.
Advantages to photographers
Beginners or Amateur Photographers can learn a lot in the field from the accompanying wildlife photographer. They also gain a lot of in the field insight and practical tips about wildlife photography and animal behavior.
Professional photographers definitely benefit from the experience of the accompanying photographer about the place and the animals. This improves the chances of a great photograph by being in right place and position.
Best time for wildlife
We will start and end our drives early mornings and late evenings when activity is at its highest and the soft golden light creates great images.
Timings vary depending on the seasons and the park officials. Mornings drives usually start as early as 5:45 a.m. and evenings end around sunset.
What to expect
6 Safaris during the tour should give plenty of opportunities to watch & photograph.
Who can join this tour?
Any person who wants to see or photograph variety of animals and birds including the Tiger.
How to reach Nagpur?
Nagpur has direct daily flights from Mumbai/Delhi.
The cost for non-photographer participants e.g. spouses & friends is the same as photographers.