Rhino Watch and Photography Tours at Kaziranga
Rhino Watch and Photography Tours at Kaziranga for 7 Days/6 nights. Stay in eco-friendly, comfortable air-conditioned resort. Travel with a wildlife photographer to World heritage site Kaziranga, the land of India’s Big Five, the One-horned Indian Rhinoceros, Bengal Tiger, Indian Elephant, Water Buffalo, Swamp Deer along with a huge variety of other animals and birds etc. It is the best place to see and photograph the One-horned Indian Rhino with more than 1500 in the park. If you wish to see and photograph India’s wildlife variety then this is the place, No other park offers such a wide variety to see and photograph.
Features & Information
- Private guided tour.
- Accompanied by Wildlife Photographer Talat Khalid.
- The best place to see & photograph One-horned Rhinoceros, along with Asiatic Elephants, Water Buffalo etc.
- 10 Jungle safaris/game drives in 4×4 open private jeep (gypsy).
- Only 2-3 participants in each vehicle (can seat 6) for optimal watching & photographic opportunity from both sides of the vehicle.
- 1 Elephant safari.(subject to availability)
- A tiny group of nature lovers & photographers of various skill levels.
- Less Travel and Maximum time spent in the forest.
- Serious focus on great wildlife watching & photography.
- Group of 2-3 people on average, max 5
- Spacious Air conditioned vehicles for traveling to the parks.
- Day 1 – Pickup from Guwahati airport, travel by road (approx 6 hrs) to Kaziranga, Reach resort by evening. Overnight at resort.
- Day 2,3,4,5,6 – Morning and Evening Game Drives inside the park. We will visit all the 4 zones of the park in these 5 days to see and photograph the best of what each zone has to offer.
- Day 7 – Early Morning check-out and drive back to Guwahati airport. The Tour concludes at Guwahati airport.
Guwahati – Kaziranga – Guwahati
Cost per person is
Single occupancy available at additional Supplementary charge.Cost Includes
- Pickup/Drop from/to Guwahati
- 10 open jeep safaris
- 1 Elephant safari (subject to availability)
- All park fees
- 6 nights accommodation in eco-friendly resort, based on double occupancy
- All meals including morning and evening tea
- Packaged Mineral Water for Drinking
- Services of local guides and drivers
- Services of Wildlife photographer Talat Khalid as your photography guide and tour leader.
- Your travel charges from your home town to Guwahati and back.
- Tips to forest guides and resort staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas Laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature
- Forest fees for Handicams/Video cameras (forest fees if any for still cameras will be paid).
- Stay in very comfortable air conditioned & elegantly furnished jungle resort.
- Modern amenities including air conditioned rooms, hot showers, 24 hrs power backup with a generator.
- Multi cuisine kitchen serving a variety of dishes for both vegetarian & nonvegetarian taste.
- Accommodation is close to the main central zone. It has a very natural ambiance. Lots of bird life in the resort makes for a pleasant surrounding, especially for birders & photographers.
- Let us know if you need more details including images of the accommodations used
All our tours operate at an easy pace that we believe is necessary for good wildlife watching and photography. Thus we give more time at each place, instead of hopping around from place to place. Wildlife in our experience requires time and patience.
Each tour itinerary is simple and needs minimum travel outside the forest. We spend most of the time on safari watching and photographing wildlife.
A tour with us will give you the opportunity to explore and know the place and its inhabitants.Private guided tour All our tours are private guided tours with a very tiny group of nature lovers. The average group size is usually 2 or 3 people. Advantages to photographers Beginners or Amateur Photographers can learn a lot in the field from the accompanying wildlife photographer. They also gain a lot of in the field insight and practical tips about wildlife photography and animal behavior.
Professional photographers definitely benefit from the experience of the accompanying photographer about the place and the animals. This improves the chances of a great photograph by being in right place and position.Best time for wildlife We enter the forest as soon as the park gates open in morning and stay as late in the evening before the park gate closes. We understand that the Best possible time to watch & photograph wildlife is the early mornings and late evenings when animal activity is at its highest and the soft golden light creates great images.
Timings vary depending on the seasons and the park officials. Mornings safari usually starts as early as 7:30 a.m. and evenings end around sunset.What to expect 10 jungle game drives during the tour will give plenty of opportunities to watch & photograph a lot of animals. One-horned Indian Rhinoceros, Indian Elephant, Water Buffalo, Swamp Deer, Bengal Tiger(rare) along with a huge variety of other animals and birds etc. Who can join this tour? Any person who wants to see or photograph rhinos and other wildlife, along with other like-minded people. How to reach Guwahati? From Delhi/Mumbai, you can take a flight to Guwahati. The tour starts and ends at Guwahati. Guwahati has daily direct flights to Delhi or Mumbai. Cost The cost for nonphotographer participants e.g. spouses & friends is the same as photographers. The cost for foreigners is higher than that for Indians.